The Catholic Communications Office of the Irish Bishops’ Conference has launched a new website www.meaningofmarriage.ie.
This website will host relevant material which has been published by the Irish Bishops’ Conference, its councils, and by individual bishops.
Ireland will vote on same-sex “marriage” in a referendum May 22.
Content on the new website includes:
– the Irish Bishops’ pastoral statement The Meaning of Marriage;
– Marriage is important – reflect before you change it, a statement issued by the Irish Bishops’ Conference on March 10 at their Spring General Meeting;
– The Meaning of Marriage weekly newsletters published by the Catholic Communications Office;
– marriage and family prayers;
– recent statements and homilies;
– comments by Pope Francis on marriage and family.