The Vatican announced May 3, 2018, that on Saturday 19 May 2018, at 10.00, in the Consistory Hall of the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the Pope Francis will preside at the celebration of Terce and the Ordinary Public Consistory for the Canonization of Blesseds:
– Paul VI (Giovanni Battista Montini), Supreme Pontiff;
– Oscar Arnulfo Romero Galdámez, archbishop of San Salvador, martyr;
– Francesco Spinelli, diocesan priest, founder of the Institute of the Sisters Adorers of the Most Holy Sacrament;
– Vincenzo Romano, diocesan priest;
– Maria Katharina Kasper, virgin, founder of the Institute of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ;
– Nazaria Ignacia de Santa Teresa de Jesús (née: Nazaria Ignacia March Mesa), founder of the Congregation of the Missionary Crusaders of the Church.